PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitment – Filling of Twenty Six Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Five (26,395) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued
FINANCE (SMPC-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.1 Dated 01.01.2014
1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Admn. (Services-A) Department, dt.13.12.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 132, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 3.6.2013 read with G.O.Ms.No. 182, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 183, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No. 262, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 30.09.2013.
5. G.O.Ms.No. 323, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 04.12.2013.
6. Proposal received from various departments.
1. In the G.O. first read above the General Administration (Services-A) Department issued orders adopting an annual calendar for recruitment's and prescribed a schedule for estimation and notification of vacancies for recruitment. It was ordered that all departments should follow this schedule. In the G.Os. second to fifth read above orders were issued according permission to fill certain vacancies in different categories including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and Group-IV Services, other gazetted, non-gazetted and technical categories in various departments through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies. Several secretariat departments have sent further proposals for filling vacancies in various categories meant for direct recruitment in the departments and institutions under their administrative control.
2. After careful examination of the proposals of the departments and keeping in view the actual requirement with reference to the nature of work and activities of the departments and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to fill Twenty Six Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Five (26,395) vacancies in different categories in various departments, Corporations through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies, as shown in the Annexure to this order.
3. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/ district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities in the prescribed proforma. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
4. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments, Managing Directors concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agencies immediately under intimation to Finance Department
5. For the posts authorized to be filled by the Departmental Selection Committees, and the corporations, the administrative departments of secretariat and the heads of departments concerned and the corporations as the case may be, shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. They shall adopt a transparent selection procedure based on written test for the purpose. The departments shall obtain specific orders on the composition of the selection committee, selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process duly following the rules of business by routing the file through the Finance Department before undertaking the recruitment by the departmental selection committees.
6. All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders
The following posts will be recruited in the tribal welfare department.
School Assistant - Biological Science 108
School Assistant - English 92
School Assistant - Maths 99
School Assistant - Physical Science 97
School Assistant -Hindi 62
School Assistant -Physical Education 48
School Assistant -Social Studies 51
School Assistant -Telugu 58
Secondary Grade Teacher 251
Assistant Accounts Officer 26
Assistant Manager 8
Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II 113
Data Processing Assistant Grade-II 22
Data Processing Officer 4
The following posts will be recruited in the VC & MD, APSRTC
The following posts will be recruited in the Commissioner, B.C. Welfare
Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II: Posts 641
Click G.O Ms.No.1 for more information and complete list of Jobs that are to be recruited.
Post a Comment