G.O Ms No.118 Dated 28.07.2014. NREGS Wages Enhanced from Rs149 to Rs169. NREGA Revised Wages. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme Revised Wages.
G.O Ms No.118 Dated 28.07.2014 NREGS Wages Enhanced Rs149 to Rs169
NREGS – AP and Other developmental schemes – Revision of Rural Standard Schedule of Rates (RSSR 2014-15) – Orders – Issued
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.118, Dated 28.07.2014.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.107, PR&RD (RD.II) Dept., dated:20.03.2013.
2. Govt. of India, Gazette No.336, dated 13.2.2014.
3. From the Commissioner, Rural Development, AP, Hyderabad, file C.No.882/EGS/SPM (T)/PE-2/2014.
In the reference second read above, the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India have notified the wage rate for unskilled manual work taken up under MGNREGS as Rs.169/-per day w.e.f. from 01.04.2014.
2. The Commissioner, RD vide reference third read above has stated that in accordance with the above Notification of the Government of India, the existing wage rate for the unskilled manual work taken up under MGNREGS in the State is to be enhanced from Rs.149/-to Rs.169/- per day, and the need to revise the rates for Rural Standard Schedule of Rates (RSSR) for the Financial year 2014-15 in consonance with different categories of works taken up under MGNRES. Hence, he has requested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter and in super-session of the orders issued vide the reference first read above, hereby enhance the wages for unskilled manual works taken up under MGNREGS from Rs.149/- to Rs.169/- per day, w.e.f. 01.04.2014 as per the Gazette Notification of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India in the reference second read above, and also revise the Rural Standard Schedule of Rates (RSSR) for the financial year 2014-15 in consonance with different categories of works taken up under MGNREGS, in terms of para-7 of MGNREG Act, 2005, as detailed in the Annexure to this order.
4. The Commissioner, Rural Development,AP, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly
Click to Download G.O Ms No.118 Dated 28.07.2014
air force 1 shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike roshe run
michael kors outlet
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
michael kors outlet clearance
nike trainers uk
louis vuitton outlet
off white hoodieReplyDelete
michael kors outlet store
links of london
adidas ultra boost 3.0
air max 2018ReplyDelete
nike air max 270