APKGBV Society, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA)
Notification No.545/KGBV/2013, Dated 11-09-2013.
Applications are invited to work as Special Officers in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas located in all Districts (except Hyderabad and West Godavari), which are Residential Schools for girls in classes 6 – 10, on contractual basis for one year, from eligible female candidates who hold Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Teaching Experience is preferred
Applications should be submitted in the District Project Offices, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA).
Female Candidates having Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks and possessing B.Ed. with 55% marks.
Age: Candidate should have completed 25 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.08.2013. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49.
For detailed notification and application proforma: http://rvm.ap.nic.in
The last date for submission of applications : 23-09-2013
Educational and Professional Qualifications
1. Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and
2. B.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks aggregate.
a) Experience of working in a residential school.
b) Experience of handling administration/financial matters in a responsible capacity.
c) Proficiency in English.
d) Proficiency in Computers
3. REMUNERATION PER MONTH:Rs. 15,000/- (including all allowances)
4. SELECTION PROCEDURE:
a) All candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications will be required to appear for a written test. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit in the written test and following the Rule of Reservation. Final selection will be published in the District by the District Project Office concerned and also on thewebsite http://rvm.ap.nic.in.
b) The Written testshall be of 3 hours duration and will consist of both Objective and Essay type Question. The test will be bilingual (English & Telugu). The Questions will be based on the following syllabus:
1. General Knowledge.
2. Reasoning Ability.
3. Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme – Objectives, Interventions, Educational and Quality Indicators and Issues, Curriculum, Assessment and Evaluation Procedures.
5. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
6. Management, Roles and Responsibilities, Managerial and Leadership Skills, Roles and Responsiblities of teachers and other staff in educational institutions.
7. Child Rights with special focus on girls education.
8. Administrative and Financial Procedures/Rules.
The applications along with the copies of documents as prescribed must be submitted to the District Project Office of RVM (SSA) on/before 23.09.2013 using the prescribed proforma which may be downloaded from the official website www.rvm.ap.nic.in
Click HERE to Download KGBV Special Officers Recruitment Application Form and Notification
Click HERE for KGBV Special Officers Recruitment Syllabus