The following instructions were issued by the Govt of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Central Ground Water Board, F.No.2/CGWA/IEC/WTSP/SR/2013. and
Proc.Rc.No.469/RVM (SSA)/C8/2013 Date:24.09.2013 of the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (RVM SSA), Hyderabad, AP.
Guidelines of 4th Nation wide Painting Competition 2013
I. SCHOOL LEVEL PAINTING COMPETITION-2013:
2. The theme of the Painting Competition is “SAVE WATER - SECURE FUTURE”
3. School Principals/Head masters are requested to organize School level Painting competition for 2 hour duration at their respective schools in any of the working days between 15.09.2013 to 25.10.2013
4. Painting may be made preferably on A4 size paper, and there is no restriction on type/size of paper,paints, crayons, water colour, etc. The Drawing materials for the school level would be provided by the schools/students and no cost in this regard would be borne by the MoWR/CGWB/CGWA.
5. The Principal/Head Master will select 3 best paintings from each school and the same along with the list of participants are to be sent to the following address on or before 25.10. 2013.
The Regional Director, Central Ground Water board, Ministry of Water Resources, Southern Region, GSI Post, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500 068, Andhra Pradesh.
6. All paintings must contain the details at the back of the drawing sheet – Name of student, Class, Section, School Name & addresses and Telephone numbers, e-mails, Father/Mother names & telephone numbers and Signature of Principal.
7. Paintings not signed by the school Principal or sent directly by student/parent to the Nodal Officer of CGWB/CGWA will not be accepted.
1. The State Level Painting competition will be conducted on 09.11.2013 at Hyderabad with 50 students whose paintings are selected as best 50 paintings from amongst the entries of the school level painting competition
III. NATIONAL LEVEL PAINTING COMPETITION-2013:
1. The National Level Competition is to be conducted on 27.12.2013 at New Delhi. The winners of first, second and third prizes from each of the States/UT’s (i.e. three from each State/UT) would be called to New Delhi for the competition.
2. The National Competition would have one first prize (Rs. 1,00,000), four second prizes (@ Rs. 50,000 each), eight third prizes (@ Rs 25,000 each). All other participants (remaining 74 students) would be given consolation prizes (@ Rs. 5,000 each).
3. All students would be paid to and fro rail fare by AC III Tier along with two accompanying parents/guardians. A lump sum amount of Rs. 3000/- would be paid to each participant of the National competition for food, lodging, transport and incidental charges.
Proc.Rc.No.469/RVM (SSA)/C8/2013 Date:24.09.2013
Sub: AP RVM (SSA), Hyderabad – Proposed to conduct the Nationwide Painting competition for school children in order to spread awareness on water conservation at school, State and National levels– Guidelines communicated – Reg.
Download Proceedings Copy for detailed information
Post a Comment